Thursday, October 29, 2009

Presley Movement **Update**

I think... I think, I just felt Presley moving for the first time! It is hard to distinguish hunger and movement, but I am almost positive like 99%. What a fun experience. Everyone is right it felt like a butterfly tapping my tummy right above my belly button! So Exciting! I can't wait until I feel more!

Just wanted to document this occasion =)

*Update
On Sunday morning, Ms. Priss started kicking again. What a surprise and a fun feeling (From what I hear, I better be excited now, because at some point it won't be soo fun!) The first kick was so strong- and reassuring that she is doing well and loving her temporary home! She kicked a couple more faint times and I told Ryan to put his hand on my tummy so maybe he could feel her- and then she kicked so hard! He actually felt her ;) It was so exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Connor is starting to kick more and more and it's so cool! I get paranoid now if I don't feel him...I'm like MOVE MOVE so I know your still there!

    ReplyDelete