Friday, October 16, 2009

19 Weeks

A month has flown by! Be prepared this will be a long one.
First, I want to start off by saying, being pregnant is a beautiful thing. Sure I have my bad days when I don't like getting fat, I have nothing to wear, I am moody, and I am always hungry, but overall I love it. I love thinking about meeting our precious baby, and how much love Ryan and I will have for God's little creation. It brings a happy tear* to my eye to even think about the first time I will see that precious baby and I am so excited to see Ryan's reactions and words! Man, I cannot wait.
Now on to the good stuff...

This week the baby is the size of a heirloom tomato. And my tummy is growing more and more each day, I barely recognize myself. I will say that waddling is fun and every pregnant women should take full advantage of their time to waddle ha ha and use pregnancy as an excuse not to wear heels! It has been nice!

Another thing I have noticed, people are so courtesy and nice when you are pregnant- it is amazing. Most Men treat you with the utmost respect. It is very heartwarming and I am very appreciative.

Over the past month we had an ultrasound and guess what?!? We found out the SEX! It was absolutely amazing-- As you know, I wanted a girl with all my heart (After that healthy part, ha ha). I prayed, I talked to my stomach and in my mind it has always been referred to as a girl or as Presley. Ryan in the beginning really wanted a girl also. BUT, he changed his mind late in the game and decided he wanted a boy! I guess I prayed harder and talked to the baby more because IT IS A GIRL!!
Please Meet PRESLEY TAYLOR SPIKES!


We also learned that she is very health and all of her measurements are perfect. We seen her brain, heart and kidneys. All are functioning properly. Her stomach and head are the right proportion, it was a relief to hear everything was great!

She is a stubborn little thing and already prissy! She crosses her legs non-stop- just at the ankles, like a proper lady ;) So Cute!! It seems like she already has a little personality- a little hard headed (She doesn't get that from her momma ;) but still sweet and innocent. O I can't wait. Ryan and I went to Babies R US and picked out the bedding and the crib- it was SOO much fun! =) And I love it. Can't wait to go back and register.


Well I think that is all for the baby update! Soon- I will post an update on the house! =)





No comments:

Post a Comment