Tuesday, August 10, 2010

5 Months!

5 Months-- Man, time flies....


Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

My Princess is doing perfect and I love her in every way. Everyday she lets us peak a little bit more into her personality... it is better than Christmas and lets just say I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!
She is so bubbly and outgoing. She loves to be out and about-- Thank goodness, because we all know we NEVER have a chance to stay at home. (More on that later...)

She is eating 5 ounces every 2-3 hours and we added cereal into the mix. She loves it!! She opens her mouth so wide. I have started mixing baby food (only two spoon fulls-- so far she loves peas and green beans, I hope she is a vegetable lover like her Momma :) When you don't feed her fast enough- she makes a mad grunt... so cute!

She is still sleeping well (Rough weeks here and there), but usually 10-12 hours per night. Her bedtime is around 8:30 and she gets up around 6:30 or 7, but sometimes sleep in until 8! What a good girl :)

She is wearing a variety of clothes these days mostly 3-6 months, but some 6-9 months...

At her last check-up she weighed 13.7 pounds, she was in the 50th percentile for all of her measurements.

We are enjoying this stage of her life and honestly, once she hits 6 months she can stop growing :) I believe it is a perfect age. Man, I never knew I could love one human so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment