Monday, July 13, 2009

Well...5 weeks down

I have scheduled my first doctor's appointment for Friday, July 17th! YAY Finally real confirmation from a professional. Ryan and I are so excited- I hope so badly that we can here the little peach's heart beat! That will just be amazing and what a miracle just to think 5 weeks ago it wasn't even thought of and now all the mommy questions are running through my mind--


- Is it developing normally?

- Are all these sympotoms normal?

- What we will name it if it is a boy? Girl?

- What will the nursery look like?

- Will I be able to nurse?

- How much wait will I gain? And, what will I look like in 3, 6 and 9 months?


All these silly questions, that I am sure every new mom has, O what an exciting adventure!! =)


Current sympotoms:

- Exhaustion (Does this ever go away??)

- Some nausea, but it isn't unbearable, yet!

- And Ryan would say moodiness, but I disagree! haha


So all in all, not too bad. I will have a better update on FRIDAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment