Monday, June 8, 2009

A fun and Relaxing Weekend

On Friday, Lindsey and I had a great dinner @ the Crab Trap and went over to Hubs and some quality girl time! =) It was a lot of fun and something that I have missed over the past month, when our schedules were really hectic (mostly mine, with new Aunt responsibilities and Military Appreciation Month!).

On Saturday, I went with Linds and Stef and some of our guys friends to Billy Bow Legs in Destin! What a party! WOW... we didn't stay too long, but it was quite entertaining to see everyone dressed up as pirates! Lindsey and I love Halloween so it was extra fun for us! ;) Saturday night I went to bed a 6:00 (Completely exhausted!) and had a very releaxing night in with my puppies!

On Sunday, the boys made it back all in one piece! Shocking, I know! And, I hung out at mom's for a while- and played with my little Lily! O how I love her. I just can't imagine how I am going to feel about Cooper-- I know I won't be able to tell him no, then I can just send him home to his Mom! haha

That is about it! I had a great weekend and I am already looking foward to the next one. Until then I will be working, and we have a busy week scheduled!

No comments:

Post a Comment